We take our responsibility seriously
One of the goals for MPI Tech is to be an environmental responsible company with regards to development, production as well as recycling of our products. Our environmental working group certify permanently that the work continuously improves to reach that target.
Increasing the knowledge and consciousness about environmental relations amongst the employees.
Encourage to environmental preserving initiatives individually as well as on a company level
Priorities and considerations
In buying resources the priority is given to materials, products and energy certifying that they have the smallest possible effect on the environment.
Packaging to transportation costs are always minimized as much as possible.
Preventing contamination of nature, promotion of energy reducing ideas and eliminating dangerous ingredients is the rule in the Group for all products.
RoHS, WEEE and REACH statement
MPI only use suppliers that observe the valid law regarding chemicals e.g. RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances), WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) and REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical substances) directives from the EU.
In Case of questions regarding RoHS, WEEE or REACH compliancy, please mail email@example.com.
| REACH Certificate of Compliance (105.88 KB) |
Declaration of Conformity
- Declaration of conformity LinkCom IV (50.85 KB)
- Declaration of Conformity LinkCom III S (50.28 KB)
- Declaration of Conformity LinkCom III S EIO (50.12 KB)
- Declaration of Conformity Easycom III (49.74 KB)
- Declaration of Conformity HostCom IV (49.74 KB)
- Declaration of Conformity LanBrick IV (52.8 KB)
Statement on Conflict Minerals
- MPI Tech Statement on Conflict Minerals (87.45 KB)