Over the last 25 years MPI Tech has developed a unique expertise in integrating its software into various hardware or software print platforms for numerous customers as well as printer manufacturers.
Easy integration of IPDS (MPI IPDS Portable Software = MIPS)
The MIPS software provides easy integration of IPDS support into any printing system without the need for specific knowledge of AFP or IPDS architecture. Thanks to its scalable design, the MIPS can drive a wide range of printing systems from workgroup printers to high speed cut sheet or continuous form devices, both in black and white or Full Color. Today the MIPS software is incorporated in some of the fastest Full Color IPDS printers on the market.
The MIPS supports the latest AFP and IPDS standards. MPI Tech as member of the AFP Consortium (AFPC) continuously enhances the solution.
The MPI Tech technologies have been integrated in many partners solutions:
- MIPS = IPDS Native scalable RIP to produce B&W or Full Color pages at ultra high speed
- MIPS was integrated in all HP LaserJets for more than 20 years
- Z/OS integrated transforms and output management solutions
- AFPDS/IPDS to PDF ultra high speed transforms. (AFP Fast Parser)
- LAN Print Servers with IBM host printing capabilities
- Full IPDS printer driver for spooling software. (Spool2Print)
We continue to work closely together with all the major printer vendors to ensure that our solutions continue to be compatible.